recipe source : http://paleoleap.com/grilled-dijon-pork-chops/
- 4-6 pork chops;
- 1/4 cup grainy Dijon mustard;
- 3 tbsp. raw honey or maple syrup;
- 2 tbsp. olive oil;
- 2 garlic cloves, minced;
- 1 shallot, minced;
- 1 tsp. dried thyme;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard, honey, olive oil, garlic, shallot, thyme, and season until well emulsified.
- Brush each pork chop with the Dijon mixture until well covered.
- Grill the pork chops for 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- Let the pork chops rest for 4 to 5 minutes before serving.