5-MINUTE PIZZA SAUCE
Serves: 3 cups
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato or tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- ½ teaspoon onion powder (or fresh onion)
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and pulse until smooth.
- Store in a resealable container until ready to use. Or, you could also freeze sauce in ice cube trays, pop out cubes, and place in a plastic bag to continue freezing. Use about 5 cubes per large pizza and microwave before spreading.
Note: If you have left overs, pop it in ice cube trays and freeze for up to 8 weeks.